TOURNAMENT FOR A FUNDRAISER
JOIN THE NEXT LEAGUE
The Rules of Cornhole
The Cornhole Boards:
1. Should be placed on a flat surface 27 feet apart (front to front).
2. The cornhole board surface should be 2' x 4'.
The Cornhole Bags:
1. There should be 8 bags, 4 bags of each color. Consisting of 2 teams.
2. Each bag should be 6 inches by 6 inches and have 1 pound of corn or resin inserted into each cornhole bag.
Cornhole Game Play:
1. Two teams of two people, teamed partners, shall play. Partners shall stand at opposite cornhole boxes on the same side, from the xxperspective of a third person, and face each other, so there is no advantage given to one team.
2. Each cornhole team shall have 4 bags of one color.
3. All 8 cornhole bags begin at one end.
4. A coin flip shall determine which cornhole team has honors in round one.
Singles Play - A coin flip will determine choice of side OR 1st bag honors
Doubles Play - A coin flip will determine choice of side and 1st bag honors OR match up between players*Match up Option: Other team will choose side and then walk to their spots. Then you choose match up
*Playing Best 2/3. Loser of Game 1 Coin Toss will choose in the 2nd Game. If a Game 3 Flip a Coin
*In Game 2 you do not have to switch sides or ends it is up to team that lost coin toss in Game 1 to choose.
*Color of Bags thrown determined by scoreboard color of side chosen
5. One of the partners on the team who has honors shall begin play by throwing a cornhole bag at the opposite cornhole box.
6. A cornhole player may throw from anywhere behind the front of the cornhole box they are throwing from.
7. Game continues by alternating throws between the two opponent players until all 8 cornhole bags have been thrown.
8. If a cornhole bag hits the ground then bounces up onto the board, that bag shall be taken off the playing surface.
9. The next round starts when the other cornhole player on the team, which has honors, throws their first cornhole bag.
10. The cornhole game continues until one team reaches 21 or more points.
1. A foul occurs when any of the following happens.
2. A cornhole players foot goes past the foot foul line, termed a foot foul.
3. A player goes out of turn.
4. The player who caused the foul loses the throw when the foul occurred and the bag shall be removed if it landed on the playing surface.
1. The score shall be taken after all cornhole bags have been thrown for a round.
2. Points shall be given as follows.
3 points for a cornhole bag that goes through the hole. Considered a Cornhole YALL
1 point for a cornhole bag that is on the playing surface.
1 point for a cornhole bag that is hanging into the hole.
1 point for a cornhole bag that is hanging off the edge but not touching the ground.
0 points for a cornhole bag that is on the playing surface, but also touching the ground.
0 points for a cornhole bag that is hanging off the front edge and is resting on a cornhole bag that is on the ground (unless the cornhole bag on the ground can be removed without making the hanging bag fall to the ground, then one point is given).
3. The cornhole team with the highest round score, adds the difference of the two scores to their game score.
4. The cornhole team who wins the round is given honors to throw first in the next round.
5. If both cornhole teams have the same round score then the game score stays the same and honors stays with the team who had it the previous round.
FESTIVALS & FUNDRAISERS
Are you looking for a non-traditional way to engage your employees, colleagues, or friends? Are you looking for a way to increase awareness or raise more money for a fundraiser? Look no further...
Let us help create an interactive and memorable experience for you! Cornhole is a great activity for all ages, skill levels, and genders.
It combines fun competition as well as team building and networking. We will take care of all of the details so you can enjoy the event. Contact us to hear more about corporate events, festival tournaments or fundraising at email@example.com.
Below are some prior event gallaries...